Wednesday, February 06, 2008

musical madness once again!

Perhaps against my better judgment I am part of the musical again this year. It is a great way to meet the new ALTs and get out of my town. Our play is cleverly named Alice in Japan (rather than Alice in Wonderland) and once against better judgment I am acting in it. The writing this year is quite clever and the acting on most parts is very good. I hope no one is offended if I say the set leaves much to be desired but there was little to work with. The amount of money we are bringing in this year is amazing! The first performance brought in more money than we did the whole of last year and our last show in Murakami was sold out! I think we are sitting close to the equivalent of $80 000 and we still have five shows left. I wish I had the money to go to Papua New Guinea with the rest of the group because I am sure it will be incredibly rewarding to give that money to the people. Anyhow some pictures of the show...




1 comment:

Glen-san said...

god is it that time of year again??