Thursday, March 06, 2008

graduation time again

I have to say this graduation was much more sabishi (sad) than last year. The group of kids this year were a great bunch and I will miss them alot next year! They made me cry more than once today and I have a slight headache to remind me. The ceremony was as boring as ever and it was a fight between succumbing to the chills or falling asleep. They sang a song at the end and there was a riot of tear. I think I would have been fine if they had not cried but I am a sucker that way. I often hear people say if they see someone throw up it causes them to throw up, I am the same with crying. If I see someone I care about or sympathize with cry I will often join them. A few student had been begging me to bake apple pie with them but there was never the right time, so I made pie and gave them all a piece( Japanese apple pie is quite tasteless). Koki, one of my favourites, proclaimed that he would keep my pie forever!

Be warned there is liberal use of the peace sign!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you Jenelle...come home :(