Thursday, February 22, 2007

because I am apparently a slovakian korean

Well I was bored at work...no surprise and I saw that Kerri had this interesting collage up on her Facebook page. It is from a webpage that has "face recognition software" and you can upload pictures of yourself (or other if your really bored ...and I was) and it will bring up your closest celebrity match! After trying numerous pictures of myself, two women continuously popped up.


Candidate 1 Adriana Karembeu


Who is from Czechoslovakia and is apparently a model for Wonderbra.





Candidate 2 Song Hye-kyo


Who is a South Korean actress.



So needless to say I can not attest to the validity of this software but if you are bored and need a pick me up here is the link.


3 comments:

Justine said...

yeah, i did that one yesterday too! haha
i kept getting really wierd ones. jessica biel! cool!
patrick swayze! not cool!

Jenelle said...

haha I didn't get any male matches but I tried some of the guys and they all had female matches

Shelley said...

Ahhh! Fred Durst?? C'mon now, that's not NICE!!!

Honestly, I think I need to get some updated pics (or nicer ones anyway). The first produced gorgeous models that look nothing like me (and some really 'off' ones like Jessica Simpson) and the second was Fred and both of the Spears sisters... LOL, how disheartening...