Thursday, February 22, 2007

Evan's Birthday

Celebrated Evan's birthday a couple of weeks ago at the Torikan. It apparently has the best chicken in Japan. Not sure but it was pretty good. Then went for the obligatory karaoke session.

As you can see Evan enjoys hamming it up for the camera!

As does Iwan! I think I look slightly demonic in this picture with my red eyes.



Japanese people eat the strangest thing together. Here is Tamami with an icecream cones and chicken. She is holding the chicken with chopstick no less.


The guys were all excited about these HUGE beer at the torikan but they were somewhat disapointing when I finally viewed them. I think they are slightly smaller than a schooner at BP's.


How beautiful we are!


1 comment:

Kristen said...

beautiful is def not the first word that comes to MY mind..but hey, whatever flips your skirt! :)