Tuesday, June 26, 2007

americans in agamachi

A couple of Jimbo's friends came to visit Agamachi so we partied it up to show them a good time. Evan and Jim were insisting they eat horse. The good man that Jeff is, he refused out of principal of owning horses. Chris gobbled it down like chocolate even though he has horses as well. I still am holding out and will remain staunch in my position.


Evan and I got into a little altercation because he (in an incredibly intoxicated state) slapped his JTE (who is a 90 pd Japanese woman) across the face. Rie and I are pretty good friends and as some know people should never mess with my friends. I ended up subduing him using dirty methods but only after he had done the same to me. He looks like he is laughing in this pic but it is a mad laugh.

Group shot, Jim, me, Evan, Chris, Rie and Jeff in the front.



We decided to tag along on the Tokyo leg of the voyage and went out to this great little Irish pub where there were lots of foreign men and rugby on the TV. The boys kampaiing with redbull and vodka...or I should say vodka with a dash of redbull.


Earlier that day Chris, Evan and I decided to venture into a maid cafe. It is basically a restaurant where all the waitresses dress up as maids and call you master. Uber geeks can go onto websites to check the stats of the maids and I have even heard of maid trading cards. Our waitress was mirukuchan or milk chan. It was interesting but I expected more. There were four poses we could pick for the picture. I attempted a heart but it is deformed.

My second attempt was a bit better but Jeff's outshone mine and he wasn't even there.

Dancing in the club, bottle full of bub.


Went to Hard Rock before we came home. It was so nice to have western food again.

1 comment:

Glen-san said...

hey jenelle...i had raw horse, and ashamedly...it was lovely