Wednesday, February 25, 2009

mid-year seminar and northern lights

Mid-year seminar came around again and the party was a costume (or fancy dress as they say in the UK). Pirates vs Ninjas ... what a random theme anyhow as I am a sucker for dressing up went for the pirate alias.
Naomi and I practicing our gansta pirate pose

Naomi and Courtney two of my best buds this year
Tried some funky colour contacts out but caused my one eye to swell up.
Or I should say it was from the pistol butt in the last pirate fight.

Marshall has become a good bud as well and probably more addicted to snowboarding than I. He is planning on taking a week off to snowboard!



Friday went to Northern Lights with Naomi and the greatest Japanese couple ever Ruu and Futoshi. They are sooooo much fun!


My talent - pregnancy simulation! Never though... it could be a good way to scare off unwanted attention. Naomi claims it is because I have strong stomach muscles?

This apparently is Naomi's frog face, which means she is trying to be sad?


Ruu has the funniest faces and sounds!


No comments: