Friday, January 12, 2007

back in Japan

Well, I am back from Canada and it seems I just missed the horrible weather! It was unseasonably warm when I went with temperatures above 0 C which is unheard of in January but I see today it is -43. I feel for you guys! I think I may have brought the warm temperatures with me because we have yet to have a big snow fall which they say is unusual for here as well. Everyone enjoys blaming it on global warming, though they tend to blame a lot on global warming such as the rash of bear attacks?

Anyhow, had a great time back home besides getting sick, not adjusting to the time change, and having my wallet stolen which contained a pretty penny. That was all before 2007 though so perhaps the boar and I will get along? I will post pictures of Christmas later because I have lost my electric plug converter, my computer is three pronged and Japan is two, and all my pictures are on it.

Happy New Year!

No comments: