Monday, January 15, 2007

pictures

I found a converter for my computer and I am back in business. Unfortunately, I did not take as many pictures at Christmas as I should have. My sister received a cute but mischievous little dog for Christmas and I did not even snap one of her not to mention all the family gatherings etc. Oh well here is what I have.


Our beautiful Christmas tree. Once you go real you never go back!
My youngest sister who looks nothing like me.

Nina and I after an unplanned night out.



Paul was nice enough to carry me because of my inappropriate footwear. Unfortunately due to the fact that he is a tad shorter than me we ended up falling a couple times.



Habanos hasn't changed nor have Christina and Eve who did not hesitate to get up on the bar and dance.



New Years with Robyn and Rylan and copious amounts of champagne in our hair.


Ryan just a couple minutes before he was involved in a bar altercation and had to go to the hospital.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Wow, it's amazing to see how grown-up your sister looks now! Is the one of you and 'Robyn', your SISTER Robyn? I can't tell, it's been too long!

Wishing you a great year!!
Shelley

Jenelle said...

Yes that is little Robyn. They are slowly becoming less annoying. JK I can't believe they are going to allow Leiah to drive soon.