Friday, November 09, 2007

another Halloween in kancho land

Sorry just bitter about the recent rash of kanchos anyhow...

Had Halloween in the city again. Northern Lights then Immigrant's Cafe and was a good time again. I had to work that day and the day after but managed to enjoy myself nonetheless. I think I met a million new people that night (mostly Japanese) and have had a chance to catch up with a few since. I found a Japanese person who plays football, real football not soccer, which is incredibly rare in this country. Half the people think rugby and football are the same sport! Well not too much else to say bout it. These pictures are not a montage of moi but I didn't end up taking many.







Roughriders have the Semi-finals at home this weekend! GO RIDERS GO! I bleed green even in kancho land.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

What does 'kancho' mean exactly? :)

Jenelle said...

Hey Shelley check out Nov, 4 2006. I explain!!