Monday, November 26, 2007

Riders... GREYCUP CHAMPIONS


The Riders have ended their 18 year drought and have brought home the Grey Cup for the third time ever. I was alone watching it on CBC broadband at 8:00 Monday morning in Japan. The broadcast was not very good but I would have regretted had I not seen it at all. The game was not great but the defence played their hearts out. I wish I could be Regina to celebrate with everyone hope you all partied well for me!

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/saskatchewan/story/2007/11/25/regina-celebrates.html?ref=rss

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I swear SK is probably the only Canadian province that is on 'par' with the states for its enthusiasm and team-spirit with regard to football! Crazy!
We lost our football team (again) because no one in this city regards anything but hockey as a sport and even THAT is a stretch for us... ;)
Congrats to your team, probably had some awesome parties!!
S