Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Saskatchewan Roughriders!!!!!!



I mistyped in my previous blog entry it was not the semi-finals but the quarter-finals the Riders had at home and they WON!!!! I was reduced to getting my game information from a group of people on an online chat. Amidst the "I have heart" "KJ, KJ, KJ, KJ" and some strange guy who kept typing "SUPERSOAK this" I ended up learning the Riders barely eked out a win though the score did not reflect the actual play and the Riders should have been up much more. They are off to Vancouver this weekend to battle the Lions who are at the top in the West. It has been touted throughout the CFL that the Riders have the most loyal fans and it would be nice if this year our loyalty paid off. If they make it to the Greycup I will find somehow, someway to watch that game from Nihon!!!!!

No comments: