Thursday, December 13, 2007

american thanksgiving...with rider football

Quite a bit late but we celebrated American thanksgiving again in Japan. Jim opened up his new apartment in Muramatsu and Yasuko cooked up some chicken. I let Michael know I had high standards when it comes to mashed potatoes and he didn't disappoint. My pumpkin pie was loved by all, of course, and we even had some Japanese shabushabu thrown in. The Grey Cup was the next day so I bought the western finals as a test drive and it rounded out the thanksgiving nicely.

Tomomi and Tomoko
Rie and I. She is trying to hide her face behind my hair because she thinks it is too big.Noriko's full face. Yoshiko is sceptical.
Michael, Iwan, and Evan playing full. In reality Evan continued eating until he left.


The turkey hit Tsubo...hard...but we had chicken so maybe it was the beer?

No comments: