Monday, October 02, 2006

The Monday After

Well it is the Monday after my birthday weekend and it is a wee bit rough. The weekend was tons of fun but did not contain much sleep. Friday went to the Canadian bar called the Northern Lights and had a bit of a get together. The owner was giving free shots of rye and thus I was a tad in my cups. We then had poor Iwan drive a drunken group of us to Casanova's place in Gosen where we were suppose to go to a karaoke but we all just stayed at his place. Little to no sleep that night because the AC was on way high and I only had half a blanket plus his fancy apple computer decided to announce the time every half an hour...it is now 6 hours *meaning six oclock*. Saturday finally got a cellphone after a two hour process. Everything in Japan takes a long time because there is so much protocol and paperwork. That night went out to a bar in my town the local ALT's affectionately call the Ya. The bartender slash owner Yasko speaks English. Ended up doing some shots that night as well and felt slightly sick the next day. Now I have to spend a Monday doing nothing because my Japanese English teacher is not at school for the third day in a row and so all my English classes are cancelled. Yayyyy!

No comments: