Saturday, November 25, 2006

Yay for one day of internet!

Today is Saturday and I am working, sort of. Because I am working (it is my school's 40th anniversary), I had Wednesday off and Thursday was a National holiday. I finally had people come out on Wednesday to fix my internet. I was skeptical because I had a couple people try to hook it up and it was always a no go and I figured it was the modem thing that was the problem. Weird things were happening that day with my phone line, my parents had called me and then half an hour later I was unable to call out. I thought this would impede them further but they had it running in a short amount of time. I had been paying for the damn service so I was relieved. That afternoon I went away for another thanksgiving (my third one this year). It was an enjoyable affair with an amazing drive along the sea coast of Japan. I learned to play crib so dad and Bruce watch out! Anyhow, I come back tried out my phone which happily worked then went on to my internet and NOTHING. Now the techies charged much more than I was told they would and it only ended up working for half a day. It is turning out to be more hassle than it is worth, grrrrr.

No comments: