Monday, November 27, 2006

What's on your feet?

I had to attend an incredibly boring class on morality today. One of the teachers at my school had to give a lesson in front of the rest of the teachers while being critically judged on every diminutive aspect of the lesson. Anyhow, the lesson was in Japanese therefore I did not understand anything besides unimportant words like today and "and" and thus my attention was wont to wonder. I was busy checking out every one's shoes until I saw my Principal's. All my teachers wear runners no matter if they are wearing a suit, a dress or a track suit so I am accustom to that fashion but my principal was wearing CONVERSE SKATER runners. I had to prevent myself from laughing in the middle of this poor teachers lessons. Oh for those of you not versed in Canadiana... runners = sneakers /running shoes. There really is no age specific dress here until the age of 50.

No comments: