Thursday, March 08, 2007

boarding

After the wonderfully late night of karaoke I was able to drag my weary body to the slopes and get in some snowboarding since it was Wakabuna's last day open . Slackers such as Kristen, Pamela, and Kat kept their sorry asses indoors. Poor them because it was a beautiful day although the snow was slightly melting but good nonetheless.

Rosalynn, Evan and I
Looking quite a bit like a fish out of water. I am Canadian...I should be in my element. Everyone always assumes I should be a decent snowboarder and Iwan doesn't help since he's great but he grew up an hour from the mountains. It is hard to get through to people especially Japanese that the mountains are very very very far from Regina.

And Evan is going in for the kiss!


Minori and I


Now I'll just hold a piece of lettuce by his ear because that is the cool thing to do.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you called me a slacker!? tsk!

Jenelle said...

If the shoe fits. Really Kat I thought you were hard core!haha