Wednesday, March 07, 2007

busy weekend!

Another musical weekend but with two shows on one day! I think we pulled it off well and hopefully made a bunch of money for Papa New Guinea. Had quite a few limitations with the lights but made it work. Murakami theatre would not be anywhere close to safety standards in North America, though! I had to walk the catwalks to adjust some lights and the railing and safety bars were pretty much nonexistent. Luckily I am not afraid of heights. With a musical in Murikami comes nomihodai karaoke! We had the same large room as before and karaoked into the night!
Pam, Glen and I the blue eyed crew!

Play that guitar!
Not sure what we were singing but I think it was an oldie! Not my best angle, haha.

Had to include this one because Deccy looks like some strung out junkie!

No comments: